Please join the Operating in the face of uncertain markets webinar series with the excellent presentations on marketing strategies.
Wednesday, September 16, Grain and livestock marketing strategies. Ed Ussett and Dillon Feuz
Thursday, September 17, Niche, specialty crop, and alternative markets. Russ Tronstad and Rod Sharp
All webinar start times: 9AM Pacific. (10AM Mountain, 11 AM Central, and 12 noon Eastern).
The Ag in uncertain times . . . webinar series continues on Wednesday/Thursday, September 16 & 17, with the second in the Operating in the face of uncertain markets “markets” series.
September 16 – Commodity Marketing Strategies
* Ed Ussett, University of Minnesota – CFFM, Grain Marketing Strategies
* Dillon Feuz, Utah State University, Livestock Marketing Strategies
September 17 –Niche and Specialty Crops, Alternative Marketing Strategies
* Russ Tronstad, University of Arizona – Niche Marketing Strategies
* Rod Sharp, Colorado State University – Making a Successful Alternative Enterprise
September 23 – How Do We Get There?
* Dawn Thilmany, Colorado State University – Alternative Markets: Tools for Applying Sound Business Principles
* Raleigh Curtis, past General Manager of Mid Columbia Producers, Inc. (MCP) – Commodity Marketing, Tools for Creating a Clear Road Map.
To Participate Live in the Webinars: (no pre-registration is required – first come – 500 seats available)
• Equipment you will need: A computer that has a set of speakers and a high speed internet connection (LAN, DSL/Cable Modem, High speed wireless).
• Web link used for the entire series:
• This web link opens a screen that has the “Enter as a Guest” option selected. Use this option and enter your name and then click on the “Enter Room” button.
• The start time for all webinars in this series is 9:00 am Pacific Daylight time. Please log on a few minutes early to view information about how to ask presenters questions and to make sure your audio is working.
Prior to the meeting date and time, test your computers ability to communicate with the system we will use. Visit the link below and then click on the “Test Your Internet Connectivity” link on the right hand edge of this page. Follow the instructions provided.
The Ag in uncertain times . . . webinar series runs through December with
• Operating in the face of uncertain markets, September 9, 16, 17, and 23
• Families facing uncertainty in agriculture, October 7, 14, 20, and 21
• Operating in risky environments, November 4, 11, and 18
• Pulling it all together: Managing Ag Enterprises in Uncertain times, December 2, 9, and 16
All webinars and slide presentations from Operating in the face of uncertain credit, June 9, 10, 17, 24, and September 9 are available for viewing at http://www.farmmanagement.org/aginuncertaintimesenglish/. All slides presentations for the current series are posted on the day of the webinar on this same website.
For additional information email, email@example.com or call John Nelson, 509-477-2176.