Click here for a copy of Dr. Kohl’s PowerPoint slides in PDF format. These were used in today’s webinar. A recording of the webinar presentation will be posted once it has been compiled under a separate listing.
...now browsing by month
Click here to download a copy of the PDF file distributed at the end of the webinar. Not everyone was able to download from the Adobe link.
(no pre-registration is required – first come-first served – 500 seats available)
• Times: all webinars are scheduled to begin at-
12:00 Eastern/11:00 Central/10:00 Moutain/9:00 Pacific
• Equipment you will need: A computer that has a set of speakers and a high speed internet connection (LAN, DSL/Cable Modem, High speed wireless).
• Web link used for the entire series:
• This web link opens a screen that has the “Enter as a Guest” option selected. Use this option and enter your name and then click on the “Enter Room” button.
• If you are unable to join the live webinar due to technical problems (click here for help) OR if the webinar room seat limit has been exceeded, please check back here (http://FarmManagement.org/AgInUncertainTimes) to access the recorded version. We will post the recording as soon as the compiled version is available.
Note: Consider subscribing to these webpages via the RSS feed. You will be notified of additions to the site automatically.
Check your internet connection prior to the scheduled meeting times. To do so, click here to determine if your internet connectivity is suitable to use the webinar link for this series. The link tests your computer-readiness to attend only this webinar series.
This diagnostic test will ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured to provide you with the best possible Connect Pro meeting experience. The diagnostic test checks for the following:
- Supported version of Flash Player
- Clear connection to Adobe Connect Pro
- Bandwidth availability
- Latest Acrobat Connect Add-in
If all tests pass successfully, Congratulations! you are ready to log in to one or more of the live webinars listed on the schedule.
For additional help in testing your connection or diagnosing a problem connection, please see the page we have set up for this purpose by clicking here.
The live webinars and associated recordings are intended to start a conversation in the hope of offering participants ideas of how to best relate to the changing conditions facing agriculture in these uncertain times.
However, the experience does not need to end there! Our hope is that the conversation can continue online, via these pages. Our coordinating committee, speakers and informed others will be contributing to these pages following scheduled webinar events.
We invite you to join us by becoming a registered user. To do so, click here to establish a user account. Then please feel free to add to the conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you!